Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Must Have Tanning Product

This is genius. After years of hunting for a facial tanning product that ticked all the boxes, I am more than certain that I've found it. No streaks or orange mess just a natural sun kissed tan.



This is Clarins new tanning product 'Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster'. What differentiates this from every other tanning product on the market is that it's a concentrated elixir that you simply add to your daily moisturiser and then apply, how easy could it get?. What's so great about this is that it enables you to decide the extent of your tan with it being a made to measure product.
I have discovered to get that 'golden glow' look,  I add 2 or 3 drops of this to my moisturiser every other night which guarantees that I wake up with that summer glow complexion. It couldn't be any easier. 

What's your must have tanning product?

2 comments:

  1. definitely think I need to try this product out!!
    I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blog Award! All the details about the award can be found on my blog, congratulations :-)

    http://emsneverland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your interesting infomation. best self tanners

    ReplyDelete